Saturday, June 12, 2010

just barely breathing

I've done something I'm not proud of.. I hope to be able to forgive myself for it one day.

relationships with friends are always a good idea on paper, just like my experiences with men. then what happens when things go wrong? I lose 2 friends in one month. I think my loneliness has lead to some things out of character.. & then everybody gets hurt. I feel.. less. & empty again. I was selfish & wrong & I wish I could tell her I'm sorry..

its been a hell of a month. though peace amongst chaos sounds impossible, I hope to find my balance.

its times like this I try to look at the beautifully unexpected things, connections & friends that I do have. & that means more than anything.

*just
breathe*

1 comment:

  1. Do not despair oh beautiful soul. You're bound to attract that and those you need to grow. New doors will open, new turn-offs will appear from the mist of tears clouding the vision on your road of life. Bless you much ♥

    ReplyDelete