Wednesday, June 2, 2010

trying to live without regrets.. not working so well

if I hadnt known better I would of thought I dreamed him. with him never far from my thoughts these days sometimes I fear I might have. if such a perfection existed here on earth then I must have been living in my own self made hell. cuz the likes of him I never knew existed. now he'll always be the one that got away. the one that wanted my heart when I didnt have it to give. & now... funny how hindsight is 20/20.. it had been right in my face the whole time. I'm trying not to kick myself for not seeing it. but its hard. he came into work to see me a few days ago. I wish we hadnt of been there so I could have pulled him closer.. as soon as he walked out that door I missed him. all those times my ex commented about our long distance relationship "what if you meet someone.." I should have listened & gave my heart to a man who deserved it. fuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment