Monday, September 12, 2011

Blaine,

I'm entirely too sensitive & have cried enough the past few years for my next 3 or 4 lifetimes. I'm insecure, stubborn as all hell & an emotional mess at times (more so than not lately). I'm my own worst enemy & as much as I love you I'm afraid I'll drag you down with me. but if you can be strong enough to survive these trips through my own personal hells with me.. & still want to be by my side.. I'll be yours forever.


you've been my strength all this time when I've felt so weak. no other man has ever been able to hold me up & show me the stars in such a way to give me hope when I've had so much trouble standing on my own. sometimes I think you cant possibly be of this world. maybes its just that your soul is so old & filled with ancient wisdoms that I've had such a hard time believing youre for real. all I can say is thank you for everything. thank you for being you. you are so much more wonderful than I think you'll ever realize. so much than your ex could even fathom or give you credit for. I hope she reads this, so I can tell her thank you for fucking up.

I've been looking for you ever since I read my first love story. & to my surprise youve been so much more than I could ever ask for. I'd be lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment