Monday, October 10, 2011

dear Bailey,

I'm so sorry for everything that happened tonight. I hope when you grow up these will be the memories you forget. all I have ever wanted was to do the best I could for you. to always see you happy & for you to never feel pain or know sadness. an unrealistic goal I know.. but I would save you from every second of it if I could. I love you more than anything & there is nothing more important to me than you. I'm so sorry I couldnt stop your father from keeping you from me tonight.. I promise you I will do everything in my power & will not rest until youre back with me, safe in my arms. dont ever forget how I much I love you. more than the stars, more than the universe. because you are made of stardust. you are the universe & the universe is in you. you are love(d). you are my everything.

love always,
mom

2 comments:

  1. IT WASN'T HER NIGHT TO COME TO YOU!!
    just because u post something doesn't make it true and factual! Wake up

    ReplyDelete
  2. As ugly now as you were then Brian

    ReplyDelete