Monday, July 19, 2010

hell ~o again

so I figured after some recent feedback on my work it was about time to reintroduce myself. first I want to thank anyone who has ever stopped by to read my writings & anyone who has identified with even a line from one of my poems. it means more than you'll ever know.

I guess I'm writing this cuz I feel the constant need to explain myself so I'm not misunderstood. (thanks to a.. no longer friend for pointing that out) its funny how sometimes all you need is an outside perspective to help you see things you normally wouldnt, or even in a different light. also because its been pointed out to me that I tend to compartmentalize my feelings. the dark parts & sadness in me goes into my writing. I guess this must make me look like quite the cutter.. that couldnt be further from the truth. I'm an extremely peaceful happy person, quite in love with life. I love being me. my writing comes from my life experiences. heart broken & losing friends left & right these days.. sometimes my work appears quite morbid & full of self pity. I'm really not that way at all. being a libra & constantly trying to keep balance every part of me has to go somewhere. seems I just feel things with much more intensity than most..

No comments:

Post a Comment